A visit to the DAZ exhibitions is possible without a corona test!
In order to keep you and our staff healthy, we ask you to observe the following additional hygiene measures to contain the spread of the coronavirus:
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- We ask that you wash or disinfect your hands in the restrooms.
When visiting the exhibition:
- Testing and appointments are not required when visiting the exhibition.
- Please wear a medical mask.
- Please wear a medical mask on the pathways.
- Tested persons must present a negative rapid test result. Test must have been taken no more than 24 hours ago.
- Vaccinated must show their vaccination card or similar document showing that it has been at least 14 days since full vaccination.
- Those who have recovered must show a positive PCR test result that is at least 28 days and no more than six months old.
Thanks for your understanding, take care and see you at DAZ!